The new CompTIA Network+ exam is out!
Are you prepared?
CCI Learning is now first in North America to offer the latest CompTIA Network+ N10-006 courseware through its recent partnership with gtslearning to distribute CompTIA official courseware. The CompTIA Network+ N10-006 courseware completely covers the full exam objectives and updated content included in the latest CompTIA Network+ N10-006 exam. This courseware also bears the seal of CompTIA Approved Quality Content, ensuring that it covers 100% of CompTIA certification exam objectives and implements important instructional design principles.
This is the best official CompTIA learning solution for students. The Official Study Guide and resources are completely focused on exam objectives and everything you need to pass the exam.
What you need to know about the new CompTIA Network+ Exam (N10-006):
The new exam has been updated to reflect the current thinking of industry professionals and technologies used today, with a greater emphasis on practical knowledge, especially identifying and using elements of network infrastructure.
Significant changes include:
- Additional IPv6 concepts
- Emphasis on troubleshooting
- Additional security knowledge
- Knowledge of how to administer key systems
Three new topics:
- Compare and contrast physical security controls
- Summarize basic forensic concepts
- Summarize safety practices
The main differences between CompTIA Network+ N10-005 and Network+ N10-006 are the following:
• Updated terms and technologies in the IT networking field
• More hands-on experiences such as installing, configuring, implementing, managing and troubleshooting
Contact CCI Learning for more information on our CompTIA Network+ courseware and take a look at the CompTIA courseware titles now available!