Terms and Conditions of Sale
All sales of printed and online digital products by CCI Learning™ are made subject to the following General Terms and Conditions of Sale. By completing any purchase of such products from CCI Learning™ you hereby irrevocably accept and agree to be bound by these General Terms and Conditions whether or not you have read them. You may print and retain a copy of these General Terms and Conditions for your records. Purchasers of Electronic Copyright Licenses are also referred to the Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale in respect of such sales, which can be found at Additional Subscription and Services Agreements.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1.1. All printed books are sold FOB Shipment Point, the Shipment Point being:
1.1.1. In respect of printed books, the address of the printer fulfilling the order on behalf of CCI Learning™, or at its sole discretion CCI Learning™’s own premises if so indicated by CCI Learning™.
1.1.2. In respect of Electronic Copyright Licenses, CCI Learning™’s own premises.
1.1.3. In respect of digital and other products, the address of the original provider of the product, or at its sole discretion CCI Learning™’s own premises if so indicated by CCI Learning™.
2.1. CCI Learning™ does not provide refunds in respect of any sales of printed books, online digital and other products of any kind.
3. Returns Policy
3.1. THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS sold by CCI Learning™ are non-returnable, NON-EXCHANGEABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE:
3.1.1. All sales of Microsoft Official Courseware and Microsoft Certified Professional courseware.
3.1.2. All Videos, eBooks, Exams, Assessments, Software, Electronic Copyright Licenses, and Practice Tests.
3.1.3. Printed Books, other than as agreed in writing with CCI Learning™ prior to order
4. Defective or Incorrectly Shipped Materials
In the event materials are found to be defective when first received by the customer or are incorrectly shipped, please contact CCI Learning™’s Client Relations immediately. CCI Learning™ will replace all such validly damaged or incorrectly shipped materials at no charge.
All sales are subject to our Terms and Conditions of Sale Agreement.
Exam and License Terms
All Certification exams and software licenses expire one year from the purchase date, or as otherwise agreed upon by the parties at time of purchase and referenced in the Quote or Order. No extensions, no returns, no refunds or exchanges.
Quotations, Orders and Contracts
- Unless otherwise agreed the validity of a Quotation shall be 30 days from issuance, subject to availability of products and services so quoted.
- A contract is undertaken after the Company receives written confirmation from the Customer of the issued Quotation (a Purchase Order from the Customer) when written acceptance of the Order (Order Confirmation) is sent to the Customer by the Company and the Customer has accepted the Company’s Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- The Company may in its absolute discretion refuse to accept the written confirmation from the Customer of an issued Quotation or an Order whether received from an existing or a new Customer. The Company will not be liable for any damages, loss or compensation arising from its decision to refuse, to accept or to cancel such issued Quotation or Order.
- The Company is not required to provide the Customer for any reason or justification to refuse or cancel the Order or Quotation pursuant to paragraph 3c. above.
- Order Acceptance is subject to Company Administrative Department approval which will control the fulfilment to the Customer.
- If any products or services specified within the Quotation become unavailable prior to delivery or fulfilment, the Company in its absolute discretion may substitute a reasonable alternative if available or remove the product or service from the Quotation if not.