Deliver Essential Digital Skills
The need for basic digital literacy skills has become increasingly more relevant to a younger demographic. CCI Learning’s IC3 Spark courseware delivers a viable solution for elementary and middle school educators to help students learn, develop, and adopt critical digital literacy skills that will be necessary for their success in a world where technology is constantly changing.
Ignite a Passion for Technology
CCI Learning’s IC3 Spark courseware covers objectives spanning from basic computer skills and key applications, to proper use of the internet. This courseware gives students just enough for a good foundation in computer skills and prepares them to earn an industry recognized certification.
Made with the Younger Student in Mind
The lessons are kid-friendly with bright colors, visually appealing diagrams, and larger font size to capture and keep your students’ attention.
Easy-to-Follow Lessons with
- Lesson 1: Operating System Basics
- Lesson 2: Managing Files and Folders
- Lesson 3: Computer Hardware and Concepts
- Lesson 4: Computer Software and Concepts
- Lesson 5: Surfing the World Wide Web
- Lesson 6: Digital Communication
- Lesson 7: Online Research and Citizenship
- Lesson 8: Common Features
- Lesson 9: Word Processing Activities
- Lesson 10: Spreadsheet Activities
- Lesson 11: Presentation Activities
Teacher Resources Include:
- Lesson Plans
- PowerPoint Slides
- Answers to Review Questions
- Exercise Files
Save Time With Our Teacher Resources
CCI Learning provides Teacher Resources as part of the complete CCI Learning IC3 Spark courseware solution.
Our Teacher Resources enhance the learning environment by providing useful tools to prepare and supplement course delivery saving you valuable class preparation time.