Regional Account Manager
Location: Fountain Hills, AZ or Langley, BC
Hours/Days of Work: Permanent Full time.
Salary Range: Base Salary plus Commission. OTE of approx. $60,000-$100,000
CCI Learning is an education technology company, specializing in Interactive Courseware, Certification, Software Licensing and Educator Services.
CCI Learning researches, develops, sources and distributes award winning information technology courseware.
CCI Learning works with customers to successfully implement global industry ICT certification programs that create positive change for students and workforce.
CCI Learning’s Actualization division delivers understanding of courseware, certification, and licensing in a variety of environments. CCI Learning’s specialists work hard to make sure educators, teachers, and program managers are motivated, comfortable and excited to understand and implement education technology.
CCI Learning is a Microsoft Authorized Education Reseller and Cloud Essentials Partner. CCI Learning’s licensing division complements the overall business by licensing Microsoft Products to education customers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for sales activities and customer support in an assigned territory, working within the sales and support teams for the achievement of revenue generation, customer satisfaction, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values. The ideal candidate for this role will be outgoing, fun, calm under stress and willing to play a part in building a fun and edgy culture at CCI Learning that must translate to our customers. You must believe in education and the value of industry recognized qualifications. You need to have a drive for improving the lives of others and to help fellow citizens maximise their lifetime. You need to love chatting to people and making new friends. We love our customers and we love building relationships with them. You will interface with the folks who place orders with us, but also help train some of our customers on the solutions we sell.
- Represent CCI Learning’s product and service portfolio in the USA market to a defined territory.
- Research, build, maintain and grow a robust sales lead pipeline.
- Build, maintain and grow excellent customer relationships, founded on industry leading advice, trust and fun.
- Maintain product and marketing knowledge by attending internal and external conferences, events and product briefing.
- Report on a weekly basis progress of sales pipeline development and sales closed Required Skills & Qualifications
- Enjoy the challenge of sales
- Unafraid to conduct cold calling
- College Diploma/Degree in Business, or Technology or equivalent
- Experience dealing in a sales, marketing or service role
- Excellent at building and maintaining relationships
- Excellent at prioritizing workload/multitasking
- Ability to travel around USA and to Canada
- Proactive and able to use initiative
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and oral)
- Strong customer service ethic
- Microsoft Office Specialist Certification or Equivalent
If you are committed to enabling greatness, we want to hear from you! Send us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions are open to all, but only those submissions that meet current needs will be contacted. All others will remain on file for future consideration. Thank you for taking the time to apply, we look forward to hearing from you!