Education technology is constantly evolving and at CCI Learning, we are dedicated to staying current and sharing content that matters to educators. CCI Learning is looking for writers and subject matter experts who are as passionate about education and technology as we are.
Are you an educator interested in writing or technical editing for any of the following subjects?
- Computer Science
- Information and Communication Technology
- Microsoft Office Specialist
- Microsoft Technology Associate
If so, this is an opportunity to be credited for your writing voice or editing skills in published print and digital courseware. The ideal candidate will have a strong technology education background. He/She will be self-directed, passionate about technology, capable of producing high-quality learning materials, and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Writer responsibilities include:
- Planning, designing and creating effective learning materials (course matrix, course content, hands-on activities, exercise files, formative and summative assessments, instructor materials, etc.) using course/certification objectives
- Updating existing curriculum products, including course matrix, course content, hands-on activities, exercise files, formative and summative assessments, instructor materials, etc. using current course/certification objectives
- Adhering to format, content and style guidelines consistent with CCI Learning standards
- Tailoring content to target audience; using appropriate language and effective learning strategies
- Ensuring content accuracy, consistency and quality
- Working independently and in cooperation with team members (other contractors and reviewers) in the development of course content
Technical Editor responsibilities include:
- Providing input and feedback regarding the design and structure of course content
- Proofreading and editing copy throughout the content production process to help improve the quality of course content
- Reviewing the quality of curriculum content
- Reviewing and testing all learning materials and providing feedback to team members (CCI staff, contract writers, and other reviewers) on any issues related to content
If you are an educator and are committed to enabling greatness, we want to hear from you! Send us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions are open to all, but only those submissions that meet current needs will be contacted. All others will remain on file for future consideration.
Thank you for taking the time to apply, we look forward to hearing from you!