CCI Learning has an immediate opening for a Sales Development Representative. Assisting and reporting to the National Account Manager, the Sales Development Rep is responsible for:
- “Selling the appointment” – Booking meetings for the Account Managers by making daily phones calls to our opportunity database, as well as researching potential opportunities online.
- Responsible for booking 4 – 5 quality appointments per week for the Account Managers.
- Researching, building, and maintaining a clean, robust sales pipeline using our internal CRM system
- Lead generation, qualification, meeting booking, and turnover to National Account Manager
- Fielding customer and sales inquiries
- Maintain and update the CRM database ensuring accuracy of customer accounts
- Identifying customer needs and provide solutions accordingly
- Building and maintaining excellent customer relationships
- Growing product and marketing knowledge by attending internal and external conferences, events and product briefing
- Reporting lead and qualification progress on a weekly basis
You are eager and energetic. You are intelligent and a critical thinker. You are curious and coachable. You are a team player and unafraid to ask questions. The successful candidate will possess these plus the following characteristics:
- Enjoy the challenge of Sales
- Outgoing and eager to conduct a high volume of targeted cold calls
- Polite, clear and concise communicator over the phone
- Strong telephone and customer service ethic
- College Certificate or Diploma in business or technology. Equivalent experience will be considered.
- Some experience in a sales, marketing or service role
- Excellent at building and maintaining relationships
- Excellent at prioritizing workload and multitasking
- Critical thinking, proactive and able to use initiative
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and oral)
The ideal candidate for this role will be outgoing, fun, calm under stress and willing to play a part in building a fun and edgy culture at CCI Learning that must translate to our customers. You must believe in education and the value of industry recognized qualifications. You need to have a drive for improving the lives of others and to help fellow citizens maximize their lifetime. We love our customers and we love building relationships with them.
Salary commensurate with industry standards, including bonus structure, and benefit program after probationary period.
CCI Learning offers a fun, dynamic work environment with daily challenges and successes. We are a leader in the Tech education and SAAS industry in Canada. Our clients are primarily K-12 Academic, Higher Education (college and Universities), Corporate and Government entities.
CCI Learning’s products and services include courseware (text books, eBooks, licensing), Industry certifications in various applications such as Microsoft Office, Microsoft Technology Associate, Adobe Creative Suite, Autodesk, Quickbooks, IC3 Digital Literacy, Entrepreneurship Small Business and more! We also feature our proprietary Microsoft Office learning software called Jasperactive, the world’s first hands-on kinesthetic learning solution for Microsoft Office.
CCI Learning is in rapid growth phase and need motivated people that are willing to grow with company.
If you’re passionate about education and improving the lives of students, have a natural drive for sales, and want to advance your career, please apply now!
Due to the volume of resumes received, only select candidates will be contacted for interviews. Thank you, we look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time