Regional Account Manager
Location: Langley, BC
Reports To: Chief Operating Officer
Hours/Days of Work: Permanent Full time.
Salary Range: Base Salary plus Commission. OTE of approx. $80,000 - 85,000.Company Profile CCI Learning is an education technology company, specializing in Interactive Courseware, Certification, Software Licensing and Educator Services.
CCI Learning is an Authorized Education Partner and Microsoft Cloud Essentials Partner. Our Licensing division complements our overall business by licensing Microsoft Products to our customers.
CCI Learning's Educator Services division delivers understanding of courseware, certification and licensing, in a variety of environments. Our specialists work hard to make sure educators, teachers, and program managers are motivated, comfortable and excited to understand and implement education technology.
The ideal candidate for this role will be outgoing, fun, calm under stress and willing to play a part in building a fun and edgy culture at CCI Learning that must translate to our customers. You will thrive in a social setting and enjoy building relationships with your customers. The successful candidate will be responsible for sales activities and customer maintenance in an assigned territory, working within the client relations and actualization teams for the achievement of revenue generation, customer satisfaction, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
You must believe in education and the value of industry recognized qualifications. You need to have a drive for improving the lives of others and to help fellow citizens maximise their lifetime. You need to love chatting to people and making new friends. We love our customers and we love building relationships with them. You will interface with the folks who place orders with us, but also help train some of our customers on the solutions we sell.
- Represent CCI Learning's product and service portfolio in the Canadian market to a defined territory.
- Research, build, maintain and grow a robust sales lead pipeline.
- Build, maintain and grow excellent customer relationships, founded on industry leading advice, trust and fun.
- Maintain product and marketing knowledge by attending internal and external conferences, events and product briefing.
- Report on a weekly basis progress of sales pipeline development and sales closed to Chief Operating Officer.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Enjoy the challenge of sales
- Unafraid to conduct cold calling when required
- College Diploma/Degree in Business, or Technology or equivalent
- Experience dealing in a sales, marketing or service role
- Excellent at building and maintaining relationships
- Excellent at prioritizing workload/multitasking
- Ability to travel around Canada and to USA
- Proactive and able to use initiative
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and oral)
- Strong customer service ethic
- Microsoft Office Specialist Certification or Equivalent
If you think you’re the right fit for this position, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from all potential candidates. Good luck!