Microsoft Technology Associate Series Courseware
The Modern Web is an Application Platform
Confidently Pursue a Future Career Developing HTML5
CCI Learning’s HTML5 Application Development Fundamentals courseware fully prepares students for Microsoft Technology Associate certification.
Comprehensive Lessons with
- Lesson 1: Understanding Core Concepts
- Lesson 2: Displaying Text and Organizing Content
- Lesson 3: Displaying Graphics and Media
- Lesson 4: Understanding Core Concepts of CSS
- Lesson 5: Arranging the User Interface Using CSS Layouts
- Lesson 6: Managing the Flow of Text Content Using CSS3
- Lesson 7: Managing the Graphical Interface using CSS3
- Lesson 10: Access Data and Operating System Resources
- Lesson 11: The Touch Interface and Accessing Hardware
- Lesson 12: Manage the Application Life Cycle
Save Time With Our Teacher Resources
CCI Learning provides Teacher Resources as part of the complete
HTML5 Application Fundamentals Courseware Solution.
Our Teacher Resources enhance the learning environment by providing useful tools to prepare and enhance course delivery saving you valuable class preparation time.
Teacher Resources Include:
- Course Preparation
- Teacher Data Files
- Teacher Slides
- Lesson Timings
- Answers to Review Questions
- Additional Review
- Companion Microsite
Maps Directly to Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) Exam Objectives
Designed for High School and College students pursuing careers in technology, this courseware directly prepares learners for MTA Exam #98-375. Students will gain a confident understanding of HTML5 client application development. Completion of this course leads to more advanced certifications such as the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) or Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD).
Microsoft Certifications recognize and reward learners’ abilities and expertise as their careers develop. Whether new to technology, changing jobs, or a seasoned IT professional, becoming certified demonstrates a commitment to advancing skills and taking on greater challenges.