Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Location: Fountain Hills, AZ
Salary Range: $40,000-50,000.
Description of Role
This role is responsible for researching, building and executing creative and innovative campaigns that will excite, educate and motivate our target market to become our fans.
This role requires an understanding of what trends are hot in the education market and how we can reach our target audiences. The candidate will be developing high quality marketing materials using the most up-to-date design principles and techniques to drive sales.
Primarily working to communicate to our customers through typical marketing operations, this role will also support the Client Relations, Actualization and Sales departments with internal marketing assets and communications to continually align our internal and external brand.
You are creative thinker with high energy and a desire to achieve big results from simple and well executed marketing initiatives. You have a deep interest in business and value marketing as a key role in business.
You are a risk taker, multi-tasker who is quick on delivery and able to meet deadlines. You are outgoing, fun, have the ability to work under pressure, and willing to play a part in building a fun and edgy culture at CCI Learning that must translate to our customers.
You believe in the power of education and the value of industry recognized certification.
You have a drive for improving the lives of others and helping fellow citizens maximize their lifetime through learning. At CCI Learning, we love our customers and we love connecting with them through our marketing.
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to write in multiple voices for various media
- Basic understanding of desktop applications and software
- Understanding of Google Analytics and other methods of reporting
- Proficient with all social media platforms
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail and superb problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and multitask
- Experience working in the education sector
- Demonstrated experience with Adobe Creative Suite applications
- Skilled at photography, video production and on camera hosting/interviewing
- Web development skills such as HTML5 and CSS3
- Microsoft Office Specialist Certification or equivalent for Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If you are committed to enabling greatness, we want to hear from you! Send us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Submissions are open to all, but only those submissions that meet current content needs will be contacted. All others will remain on file for future consideration.
Thank you for taking the time to apply, we look forward to hearing from you!