Salt Lake City, Utah
or a remote employee for the right candidate
Reports to: COO
CCI Learning® (CCI) www.ccilearning.com is an education technology company, specializing in Interactive Courseware, Certification, Software Licensing and Educator Services. The ethos of our company “Every Lifetime Deserves to be Maximized” is supported by a Service Based strategy of developing products that are preparing people for success.
The main role of the Partner Account Manager is to drive revenue through our Partner Sales Team supporting the roles of the Territory Managers (TM’s) of CCI Learning Products to exceed the company revenue targets. Learning Products include books, eBooks, courseware licenses and sales of Jasperactive www.jasperactive.com to the Academic channel in the US.
You are curious and coachable. You are an expert at forming and maintaining long-term business relationships and be able to collaborate with the sales and marketing teams with our Partner to provide the support required to promote and sell CCI Learning Products. Working either from our office in Langley, BC, or remotely, you will be expected to spend a minimum of 1 day a month – or more – in meetings and providing support to our Partner, located in American Fork, Utah. You want to be part of a winning team; with your outstanding work ethic; commitment to people and desire to achieve excellence.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Providing pre-sales Jasperactive live demonstrations to our Partner and potential customers, in person as well as virtually.
- Supporting our Partner TM’s with product and sales related questions and telephone calls to support sales with potential customers.
- Collaborating with CCI and our Partner to ensure appropriate marketing of our products
- Traveling to, presenting at and providing booth support at pre-approved Academic sales conferences in the US.
- Managing the sales pipeline to ensure accuracy to forecast sales.
- Developing and executing an administration process to
- Provide demo codes of our products being provided to our Partner TM’s and their customers
- Use data-driven decision making for the various TM’s, in regards to usage of our products
Skills and Experience
- Self-driven – requiring minimum supervision
- Expert communicator – both written and verbal
- Excellent professional relationship building skills – magnetic personality and ability to create a trusted professional business environment with our Partner.
- Consultative Sales Skills
- Proven ability to work with and exceed sales targets
- Understanding of the US Academic market – both K-12 and Higher Education
- Understanding of tech ed space in the US
- Great problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficient user of Jasperactive or ability to master
- Certified in IC3, Word 2016, Excel 2016, Outlook 2016, PowerPoint 2016 and ESB or willingness to certify
Commensurate with skills and experience. First year OTE of $80,000 – $100,000k
Combination of base salary, commission and annual bonus.
Apply at [email protected]